Wednesday, August 14, 2013

TAG | My First Time

Hello, hello! I was tagged by the lovely Madeline Rose to do the 'My First Time' tag, and don't worry, it's not one of those things.


The Rules:
1. You must share the following firsts and give the story or the context behind them. 
2. You must Tag 10 other bloggers to do to the tag. 
3. No tag backs

First Best Friend - 
My first best friend's name is Allison and she lived right next door to me. I remember she had this rope swing in her backyard that always scared me but I loved going up there anyways. And she also had this tree house that I was really loved hanging out in. She was the one who gave my fam our first cat, Kit-Kat. She found him one day and just handed him off to my mom.

First Kiss -
Nopenopenope, skipping this.

First Concert -
I was late on the concert train. My first concert was Jonas Brothers when I was 15-16. Yes, it's true, I was a JoBro. I was sooo excited and had such an amazing time, especially when Demi Lovato made a surprise appearance. And I remember, I was with my then-best friend and we looked up towards the VIP rooms and saw few forms and waved to them and they were waving back and it turned out to be the opening act, Honor Society.

First Celebrity Crush -
Oh gosh, Aaron Carter. He was everyone's crush, wasn't he!? I had a huge poster of him in my room, eugh.

First Word - 
I have no idea, to be honest. 'Mama'?

First Pet - 
See 'First Best Friend'. He was an orange-coffee coloured calico. His name was Kit-Kat and unfortunately he was pretty feral. He attacked me a lot as a child and I had countless scars decorating my body because of him. I still loved him though, he was my first pet! He was very naughty, I remember as a kitten, he used to sit on the sill in our apartment and would knock over the flower pots with his paw 'cause he felt like it.

First Job - 
I was a babysitter for my next-door neighbour's baby for quite a while. She was a jewelry maker, so she would have me come over for an hour or two so she could get some work done. I remember him going from laying on his back, to crawling, to walking and running. They grow up so quickly!

First Phone - 
Is it embarrassing to admit I still have and use my first phone? Honestly, I was so late with everything! My parents are very old fashioned, so I actually didn't have a cell phone until I was 18. My co-worker had an old Blackberry World Edition phone she didn't use so passed it on to me. I don't actually have enough money to get a new one, nor do I want to commit to a 3-year plan. "Why don't you stop spending money on makeup and save up for a phone?" Shhhhhhh.

First Tweet - 
I literally wrote "Joining Twitter" on Jan 5, 2009

First Make-Up - 
Oh gosh, I'm pretty sure that was when I first started high school. I was SO excited because I really, really wanted to finally wear make up. I had gotten a super expensive powder and foundation that my mom and I were suckered into buying because the woman at Shopper's was on a commission. I also had bright green eyeshadow I wore. How embarrassing.


I'm going to tag my followers (that have blogs/haven't done this tag) and some others:
Laura
Eloise
Bryanellen
Dhara
Emily
Rachael
Kate
Lisa
Daphne
Josie

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I will be sure to let you know when I finish it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag! I'll get in and do this, looks exciting to do
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Aaron Carter was everyone's crush at one point or another! :)

    beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun for tagging me ! Haha at least your first pet was cooler than mine, I had a pet goldfish which died within a week, was fun times aha!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me Ada, I will get on with this ASAP!
    x

    ReplyDelete