Tuesday, August 13, 2013

HAUL | July Beautybox Five




Hi everyone! So I'm late with this, as usual, but here's my July Beautbox Five! I'm so sorry about the quality of the pictures, it was really rainy and dark so I had a hard time getting any good lighting.

I wasn't actually supposed to get this box, but I forgot to cancel my subscription so... whoops. I'm not going to be commenting on the products in the way of opinion because I will be posting a full-on review of everything. Inside the box came:
  • Every Beauty Foot Smoother ($8.99)
  • Jean Pierre Cosmetics Nail Polish Remover Wipes ($3.99/10 wipes)
  • Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss ($14.00)
  • La Fresh Travel Lite Antibacterial Wipes ($1.99/8 wipes)
  • H2O Plus Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment ($36.00/1.7 oz)
I'm on a tight budget at the moment, so I don't expect to be purchasing any more beauty boxes for a little bit, no matter how badly I want them.  I was thinking about renewing a 3-month membership to Luxebox again, but I do also want to try new boxes such as: Beautylishious, Blush Beauty Box, Candid Box, Glitter Guilty Pleasures, Julep Maven, Lip Factory Beauty Kit, Starbox, Topbox, True Beauty, Vegan Cuts Beauty Box and Wantable. So obviously, I have a lot of money to save up in order to feed this addiction.

Stay tuned for the review!

Ada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment