Wednesday, May 1, 2013

FOTD | Christmas in Spring?



I have recently.... accumulated a lot of makeup products, so I've been doing a lot of different looks everyday, trying out these new products. I later realized that the look was more Christmasey than I had expected, but considering the cold weather we were getting at the time, I suppose it was in-season. But now that the sun's out and the birds are singing, I'll be doing more Spring-related looks!

The products I used were:
-Quo BB Cream in Light/Medium
-Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Foundation in Honey (sample) Only used under the eyes, around the nose and on spots around the face
-Marcelle Translucent Loose Powder
-NYX The Runway Collection in Silk & Caviar (dark brown and a bit of black for brows)
-Quo Eyebrow Gel
-MAC Surf, Baby! Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Lush-Light Bronze
-The Body Shop Brush On Radiance Highlighter
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Sleek MakeUP Eye Dust in In The Nude (lid and inner corner)
-Madison Street Beauty eyeshadow in Taupe Luster (outer corner)
-Sleek MakeUP Waterproof Mascara
-Sleek MakeUP True Colour Lipstick in Cherry

I decided on not using a blush because my mom would always tell me to never wear a blush with a red lipstick, but because times have changed now, I considered wearing a blush, but decided the look didn't need it.

Ada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment