Monday, May 6, 2013

HAUL | JustFab




I'm one of those people that's pretty good with buying things. I can ask myself "Do I need it?" and if I don't, I can put it away. But, there are those times that I spot something and I just know that I have to have it, or it'll plague my mind. And although I know I won't have very many chances to use it, for my lack of social life, I enjoy looking at it, stroking it, singing to it. Just kidding.

On the website, the bag is Louis Vuitton-inspired, which I think is the main reason why I loved it so much. LV is my favourite designer with my not-so favourite prices, so I think this is a great alternative without having to buy a fake. I loooove the pleather and gold detail strap at the front and the fact that it opens up like an envelope, but it also has a zipper inside just to be extra safe. I'm always supremely paranoid about the contents of my purse falling out, so it's nice to know they're good and safe. I also love that inside there are the two compartments for a phone and whatever else. Clutches don't usually offer that luxury, but I'm glad this one does. Considering I usually fill up my purses, it's nice to have my phone in a consistent spot so that when I need it, I'll know where it'll be. And finally, I love the fact that it comes with a chain and that it's such a large bag. I love big clutches that I can cling to, but it's nice to know that if my hands get tired, I can just snap on that chain and swing it onto my shoulder.

Ada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment