Hello beauty lovers! A few days ago I received my September Ipsy bag. The folders they send the bags in are bright pink and shiny and I just love them, they make you feel so special getting them! I also love the fact that each makeup bag is different and unique. I think I have around 4 or 5 of them already and they're all different and really nice. I love this one, both the blue colour and the lace-inspired print.
The one thing about Ipsy that is bothering me is that it doesn't come with a card giving you the product details and prices. Those are especially helpful when writing a review (which I will be later on).
Anyways, this month I received:
- John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and Conditioner
- Starlooks eyeliner in Obsidian
- Elizabeth Mott It's So Big mascara
- NYX eyeshadow in Dark Charcoal
- Em by Michelle Phan sample eyeshadow/blush card