Hello everyone! I'm sorry about my disappearance, I recently spilled OJ on my old Macbook! I then spent a few days weighing my options before giving in and buying a new Macbook Pro. NO MORE LIQUIDS AROUND IT! Promise.
With that said and done, I have a haul I've been saving for a little bit to post. My Aunt went to a LouLou Magazine party and emerged with a swag bag. She's not one for those sorts of things, so when I came home after work, I got a nice surprise.
The bag was mostly samples, but hey, never complaining. So what was inside, you ask? Let me tell you.
- A copy of the April 2013 issue (ok... maybe this bag is a little older than I thought)
- Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Mask sample
- John Frieda Frizz Ease serum sample x2
- The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream samples x3
- Beyonce Pulse perfume sample (lovelovelove)
- Burt's Bees Nourishing Body Lotion samples x2 (smell is meh)
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Oil sample
- Unnamed body wash sample
- Dove deep conditioner
- China Glaze full-size nail polish in Bahamian Escape (love)
- A pack of cards
- A LouLou notebook
- A beautiful rose gold watch (lovelovelove)