Tuesday, April 16, 2013

HAUL | Pandora, Aldo





It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and my aunt and cousin were so sweet and got me little charms to add to my Pandora bracelet (which they supplied as well). I've never owned a Pandora bracelet before and I don't think I would have have they not given it to me. The center charm was given to me by my aunt and it's from Pandora. I really love the hearts and that they're not filled up. The first and last were gifts from my cousin and they're from Persona. I literally gasped the second my eyes found the little paws. I love animals so much, especially my little Azor, so the charm is perfect! My cousin told me it was the one charm she knew she had to get for me. The last one is a really adorable, pink bow that I think is just super cute and feminine.

I'm a little bit obsessed with jewelry at the moment, and anytime I find something lovely that has stuck to my mind, I will obsess over it until I buy it. It's my nature. I had stopped into Aldo Accessories not too long ago to see if they had any nice wallets in stock because my old Guess one is starting to fall apart - I've had it since my 16th birthday. They had a few nice ones, but nothing remarkable. The one I did like was a zip-around and I'm not particularly crazy about those. It feels constricted and tight, so I decided to skip it and keep searching. As usual, I had to check out the sale rack at Aldo. They have some really good deals sometimes and it was my lucky day, they were having a 2 for 1 sale. I found the feather/bone/stone earrings first and I knew that if I didn't buy them that day, I wouldn't stop thinking about them until they were mine. They also came in a turquoise colour (although lovely for the summer), I really thought the gold and browns would look nicer on me. I then found the black studs and I figured you can never go wrong with a pair of classy earrings. I'm really pleased with my choices and they've quickly become my favourites!

The earrings cost me $11 total, I believe.

Ada xx

No comments:

Post a Comment